DNP CX320 Retransfer card printer with chip and magnetic encoder
DNP CX 320 is a retransfer, dual side, color card printer. Re-transfer printing technology is clinching a leadoff position in cards market.
DNP CX-320 has a “K” erasing system to delete any trace from used retransfer film. It has a Ethernet interface to print safe datas coming from databases on the net. It can be bundled with a CF-AT10 module.
It has a Ethernet IP interface to encode datas coming from remote databases, linked by the net. DNP Cx 330 can be bundled with CF-AT10 module and it is connected to CL-500D laminator module, that allows to print and encode magnetic stripe, chip, RFID cards.
– Dual side retransfer printing
– Magnetic and chip encoder
– High quality also on smartcards and RFID cards
– High quality on every plastic device (PVC, PVH, ABS, PET, Policarbonate)
– Printing speed YMCK+O 125 cards/h
– Feeder 300 cards 0,76
– Output tray 100 cards 0,76
– Ribbons “extra-long” 1000 cards (YMCK, YMCKK)
– Can be programmed from display LCD
– SMP Status Monitor Program
– Interface USB 2.0 & Ethernet 100Base-TX, 10Base-T- IPSec Protocol
– S.E. Security Erase to not leave tracks on ribbons
– UV ribbons
– Data compression to fast printing
– RoHS standard
– MTBF 13’000 hours
– Software card Five Classic included
– 1 year warranty